. . . . you will have available:
- Highly experienced Board Certified M.D.s including:
- Internal Medicine physicians with backgrounds in geriatric medicine
- Certified physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapists who average over 13 years of practice experience
- Physician with specialization in Wound Care
- Certified Wound Care R.N.
- Admissions counselors trained to help make the transition to Woodbine as smooth and easy for you as possible by taking the lead in coordinating communications between your other healthcare providers and pharmacy
- Advanced clinical capabilities, including:
- Tracheostomy Care
- Ventilator Care
- 24/7 Respiratory Care
- Wound Care
- IV Therapy
- PEG Nutrition
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Specialized recently renovated rooms and facilities, including:
- An entire floor dedicated to residents whose stay at Woodbine is expected to be brief and focused on regaining the ability to live independently
- New 6,400 sq. ft. Gym with Specialized equipment for physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Limited egress nursing unit dedicated to dementia and Alzheimer’s disease care
We are proud to be an INOVA preferred Signature Partner and a Kaiser Core Facility.
Your road to recovery begins at Woodbine Rehabilitation and Healthcare, named by Newsweek as one of the Best Nursing Homes in the U.S.